Booking procedureBookings may be made by Internet, telephone or at SuperShuttle Beauvais airport counters. Bookings may be made on the Internet up to 12 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time and are automatically confirmed by e-mail. In order for the Customer’s booking to be processed, the Customer must fill out the booking form, accurately and in full, and check the veracity and accuracy of the information communicated. Bookings less than 12 hours prior to the scheduled transfer time may be made by telephone, subject to vehicle availability. The confirmation (or the service summary sheet) shall be sent by e-mail or else, by fax or postal mail (see Article L.121-19 of the French Consumer Code [“le Code de Consommation”, reproduced in Art. 8). If the period of time is too short to receive a written confirmation, the Customer’s reservation number shall be communicated to the Customer verbally. If the booking is made by telephone, the Carrier shall communicate all of the information concerning the Customer’s reservation, as well as all of the information that must be communicated pursuant to Articles L.121-18, L.111-1 and L.113-3 of the Consumer Code. The Customer must print their booking confirmation, or be in possession of the reservation confirmation handed over to them at the counter, in order to present it to the driver on day of the transfer. Otherwise, the Customer must be in possession of their booking confirmation number communicated to them, if the booking was made by telephone.Otherwise, it will not be possible to transport the Customer and the reservation shall be deemed to have been cancelled by the latter less than 6 hours prior to departure. Reservations are only processed in exchange for the handing over of payment. The service is actually charged between 24 and 48 hours after the confirmation is sent by SuperShuttle.
Modification, cancellation and refund of bookingsModifications may be made by e-mail or telephone, at no additional cost, with SuperShuttle, up to 24 business hours prior to the transfer time. Modifications made less than 24 business hours prior to the scheduled transfer may only be made by telephone and will be taken into account according to fleet availability. Regardless of the circumstances, modifications will be made within the limits of availability. If the alternatives offered by the Carrier are rejected by the Customer, the latter will have the choice between keeping his initial reservation or canceling the reservation in the conditions described below. Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 8 concerning the right of withdrawal, cancellations may be made by Internet or by telephone, subject to the communication of the reservation cancellation number. If a reservation is cancelled, the refund conditions are as follows: – More than 24 hours after the time of the scheduled transfer: 100% (cancellation can be done by the client on www.supershuttle.fr) – From 24 to 6 hours prior to the scheduled transfer time: 100% (cancellation must be done by telephone) – Less than 6 hours prior to the scheduled transfer time: the expenses incurred shall be borne by the Customer. The refund will be processed either in euro or in another currency upon request from the customer (SuperShuttle does not refund any bank fees related to the service purchase in euro currency). A failure by the Customer to appear at the time of the transfer shall be treated as a cancellation made less than 6 hours prior to the scheduled transfer time. Any query or refund request must be sent by email or post mail to the Carrier within 4 weeks following the transfer date. If this should not be the case, no compensation or refund shall be processed.
- The vehicles made available to Customers conform to the technical standards required by French regulations in force.
- Drivers are required to comply with the provisions stipulated by the French Highway Code [le Code de la Route], namely, the rules governing parking, speed limits, passenger safety and nearby vehicles.
- The Carrier waives any and all liability for delays resulting from a force majeure situation or for delays attributable to the Customer. These events cannot give rise to any compensation.
- The Carrier covenants to refund the price of the airplane ticket, or the portion of the price of said ticket that is incurred by the Customer, if the latter misses his flight for a fact exclusively attributable to SuperShuttle, insofar as the Customer provides proof that he was unable to obtain a refund for the price of said ticket by the airline in question, or if he was not offered a replacement flight at no additional cost by said airline. The maximum compensation amounts to 500 EUR per flight and per passenger, 150 EUR per hotel night and 20 EUR for food.
- In order to be acted upon, any complaint must reach the Carrier within at most 2 months from the initially agreed contractual transfer date, by registered mail with return receipt, sent to the Carrier’s Customer Service Department, the contact information of which is given in Article 11 hereof.
- In the case of shared service from Airport to train station or from train station to airport, estimated arrival time indicated by SuperShuttle in the voucher is non legally biding.
- The Customer is required to keep to the scheduled times.
- The Customer is not authorized to modify the scheduled itinerary.
- Onboard, the Customer covenants to act in a manner consistent with common sense and to comply with French laws and regulations in force, as mentioned in Article 5 hereof.
- Any damage or deterioration of the vehicle shall be charged to the Customer for the total amount of the necessary repairs. In certain private transport situations, the Carrier reserves the right to request a security deposit prior to the transfer.
- The Customer is responsible for the personal effects in his custody. He must not leave or forget anything in the vehicle.
Flight delay and/or cancellationIf a flight is delayed at arrival, SuperShuttle covenants to transfer the Customers up to 24 hours after the initially scheduled time of arrival, at no additional cost. If the flight has been cancelled, the Customer may request the postponement or the full refund of the service. However, if the flight/train references were not accurate, SuperShuttle will not refund the service.
- children weighing less than 18 kg: baby seat
- children weighing less than 36 kg: booster seat
The request for a child’s seat must be explicitly made at the time of the reservation (the customer must tick the appropriate box for either a booster seat and/or a baby seat). Beware: child and baby seat options are not available on SuperShuttle private cars. If it turns out on the date of the transfer that this equipment is necessary and if the Customer failed to communicate this to the Carrier, the latter shall be entitled to cancel said transfer in the conditions provided for cancellations attributable to the Customer and occurring less than 6 hours prior to the scheduled transfer time.
L.121-19 of the Consumer Code:
- The consumer must receive, in writing or on another durable medium, on a timely basis and at the latest by the time of delivery: a. Confirmation of the information mentioned in 1° to 4° of Article L. 121-18 and the information also contained in Articles L. 111-1 and L. 113-3 as well as the information provided for the application of Article L. 214-1, unless the professional has performed this obligation prior to entering into the conclusion; b. Information on the terms and conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; c. The address of the supplier’s office where the consumer can present any complaints; d. Information concerning after sales service and commercial guaranties; e. The conditions for terminating the contract if the latter is open-ended or covers a period of more than one year.
- This Article’s provisions do not apply to services rendered on only one occasion using a remote communications technique and billed by the operator of this technique, with the exception of point
- The means of communication enabling the consumer to monitor the filling of his order, exercise his right of withdrawal or to apply the guarantee shall only give rise to communications costs, to the exclusion of any specific additional cost.
Article L.121-18 of the Consumer Code:Without prejudice to the information provided by Articles L. 111-1 and L. 113-3 as well as the information provided for the application of Article L. 214-1, the contract offer must contain the following information:
- The name of the vendor of the product or the service provider, telephone numbers needed to contact the vendor, the vendor’s address, or in the case of a legal entity, its head office and, if it differs, the address of the entity responsible for the offer;
- Delivery costs, if applicable;
- The payment, delivery or filling conditions;
- The existence of a right of withdrawal and any limits thereto or, in the event that this right does not apply, the absence of a right of withdrawal
- The offer’s validity period and price;
- The cost of the use of the remote communications technique used, if it is not calculated using the base rate;
- If applicable, the minimum contract term offered, in the case of a continuous or periodic supply of a good or a service.